Thursday, January 1, 2009

My First Blog

Its 31st of Dec, 2008 and the time now is 11:30 PM. I am sitting alone in my apartment with my mind running across various things that have happened in my life. For the first time in my life I am celebrating the New Year all alone. At first, I was depressed by looking at my loneliness. Slowly I understood that its a good opportunity to think about my life and then give it a new start. Thought about all those things that I should have done and things that I shouldn't have done in my life. Well, I cannot change the latter but I am sure I can try for the former. Ideally speaking I should have made a list of all those things that I want to do in this new year. But, as usual, the laziness in me started waking up slowly and stopped me from doing that. Fortunately somewhere in a corner of my mind that list got auto saved. One of the things in that list is what I am doing currently i.e., "Blogging". The fact that I am a complete novice to the world of blogging gave me some initial jerks and always resulted in a halt. But this time I thought I will surely give it a shot. After all, as Paulo Coelho mentioned in his book "The Alchemist", the secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times. As planned, I will try to put in this blog every thought that I get in my mind about anything that I read, hear and see around me.

Happy New Year 2009

1 comment: