Sunday, August 30, 2009

Books, books and books

Reading Novels - something that I always hated until recently. Even though I am quite interested in knowing about things around me, gaining knowledge about various things, I always hated reading novels. For one reason that my vocab was so bad that i hardly understood the stuff in those tomes. Nevertheless, I thought I'd give it a shot. Started off with small ones so as to gain some interest. And I am happy that it is going at a good pace. I am happy that atleast now I've realized what I've been missing all these days.

So here is a small list of books that I have successfully completed until now. I will keep this list updated from time to time and also see to it that the number keeps growing. One important thing that I would like to say is that all these books that I mentioned below are must reads. Each of them is a master piece in itself.

1. Five Point Someone - Chetan Bhagat
2. One night at the call center - Chetan Bhagat
3. Nothing Lasts Forever - Sidney Sheldon
4. The Alchemist - Paul Coelho
5. Kite Runner - Khalied Hussain
6. The Color of Water - James McBride
7. Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown
8. Three Mistakes - Chetan Bhagat
9. Angels & Demons - Dan Brown
10. Oh Shit, Not again - Mandar
11. An Inscrutable American - Anurag Mathur
12. Keep off the grass - Karan Bajaj
13. Two States - Chetan Bhagat

1 comment:

  1. I have read all expect Nothing Lasts Forever,Oh Shit, Not again and An Inscrutable American. All of them were good reads. What are the three storylines based on?

    ReplyDelete